Header-lansing_1.jpg
 
Home News  Trowbridge Plaza plans stand
. . . . . .
Tuesday, January 21,2014

Trowbridge Plaza plans stand

Developer hasn’t withdrawn proposal, East Lansing official says

by Andy Balaskovitz
The State Journal\'s home page today as of 1:15 p.m.
Tuesday, Jan. 21 — The developer of a $24 million plan to redesign Trowbridge Plaza has not formally withdrawn his plans from city officials, despite a report in the Lansing State Journal today that suggests he did.

It’s more accurate to say that developer Kevin McGraw’s plans being considered by the city Planning Board and ultimately the City Council are under consideration for revisions.

While discussion on the redevelopment was scheduled during a Planning Board meeting on Wednesday, the item was pulled from the agenda as McGraw weighs what kind of site-plan revisions to make based on community input, City Pulse reported last week.

“He has taken them off the agenda for now,” said Darcy Schmitt, East Lansing’s planning and zoning administrator. “He hasn’t officially withdrawn them from us.”

McGraw could not immediately be reached for comment.

Under the headline “Developer pulls Trowbridge Plaza revamp plan in East Lansing,” the Journal story suggests that McGraw has pulled the project entirely. It says he did so “a day” before the Planning Board was scheduled to vote on it, even though it’s been off the agenda for over a week.

McGraw could not be reached for comment, the Journal reports.

More on the project here and initial concerns by East Lansing City Council members.
Share
 
 


  • Currently 3.5/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
 
 
 
Search Archive
Search Archive:
 
 

© 2014 City Pulse

City Pulse. 2001 E. Michigan Ave. Lansing, MI 48912.
Phone: (517)371-5600. Fax: (517) 999-6066.
E-mail: publisher@lansingcitypulse.com

 
Close